Snapshot

I am going to write a little snapshot of my day, for your reading enjoyment.

Time: 12:26 PM (which means afternoon... I know the whole AM/PM thing gets dicey around noon)
What I am up to: Blogging, obviously.
What I am REALLY up to: Avoiding packing for an overnight trip to my ancestral home while listening to the sounds of Portishead AND Squirmy who is running around in his room even though he should be napping.
What I am wearing: PJs, yep, still in the PJs, I have yet to brave real clothing today.
What I look like: AWESOME. My hair is in braids, I am wearing my reading glasses, and I probably look slightly drowsy because the Beardocrat and I went to bed WAY too late last night.
What I have accomplished today: All the children are alive, fed, and relatively clean. A load of laundry. Slight straightening of the kitchen and a gchat w/ Scandrew (smithfieldman) about current events and KBYU TV which neither of us actually get. Had a dance party with Squirmy.

So a pretty slow day over here, because it is about to get a whole lot more real. I am on my way to put Squirmy down for a SECOND time, and actually load up Forrest with pesky things like diapers, and blankets etc.

Until Next Time

Comments

smithfieldman said…
Sounds pretty great especially g-chatting