A Walking Tour of My Neighborhood













Comments

Marcy said…
I'm getting you a wreath for Christmas.
Karen E. said…
They were probably all made at homemaking. How did you take all of those pictures without your neighbors noticing? Did you tell them that you were looking for decorating tips?
Tracy said…
ha ha ha... I never understood why everyone loved putting wreaths on their doors! This post made me laugh out loud.
smithfieldman said…
Come on conform! Your door looks so barren. How will people know that you celebrate the holidays without a wreath?
Wendy said…
Hillarious! Did you miss that Enrichment Activity?
Carolina said…
I can hardly even get a Christmas tree up. But last year Kendall bought a wreath. A fake evergreen wreath. With red berries. And gold bows (if I remember right). Please add ours to your catalog.
Dan and LaVon said…
You are definitely getting a wreath and large green growing plant (I need someone to kill it for me)
The Rage said…
I think that you secretly love wreaths. Otherwise, you would have so many pictures of them. You would avoid them like I avoid bees. Admit it - a nice leafy, fall colored wreath really gets your blood pumping ;)