Merry Christmas To Me!!!


When I was young my older brother and I used to play Dukes of Hazzard. Since my bike didn't have any different speeds, I was always Rosco P. Coltraine. I had to bumble around riding my bike trying to catch my older brother's bike only to see him escape every time. Year after year, but no more! This year the Beardocrat got me a SUPER sweet custom globe bike from Bingham Cyclery. I have already dubbed him the General Lee.

See the Beardocrat is really great at getting gifts. Sometimes I feel bad for all the girls in the world that don't get to be his wife, because he is pretty cool. The man got me a bike, for heaven's sake! And for my birthday he got me a subscription to The Economist.

Comments

stewedslacker said…
We are all very excited for you. You should put the Bicycle Song by Queen on permanent loop on your Itunes for a month.