User Review: Cinnamon Roll Pop Tart


Today I ran out of protein bars... for those of you privileged enough to have eaten breakfast or lunch with me any time in the last four years know that generally I eat a protein bar. Specifically the Cliff Builders Bars with 20 g of protein. Yum. My favorite is, of course, the Peanut Butter, but every now and again I like the Chocolate Mint, or the Cookies-n-Cream. Despite what you may hear from Protein Bar Haters, these bars are both filling AND delicious. But enough about one of the loves of my life. Let us proceed to today's topic. The Cinnamon Roll Pop Tart. My verdict...
This Pop Tart does not resemble a cinnamon roll in either appearance or flavor. It is not scrumptious and juicy and dripping in delicious frosting (although the crunchy frosting substitute on top wasn't half bad... it being made solely of plastic and sugar, two things I love). I ate the Pop Tart cold as I eat all Pop Tarts and the cardboardlike texture of the crust was not as comforting as one would think. Next time I run out of protein bars... I will return to the Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Pop Tart, because it tastes like heaven.

Comments

smithfieldman said…
I ate a S'mores pop tart today and it was quite delicious.
Alan said…
I told you to take the brown-sugar and cinnamon! Some people just never learn.
The Rage said…
Brown sugar and cinnamon is the way to go. I have been know to grab a S'more pop tart in a pinch. I feel that a cinnamon roll pop tart just has too high of an expectation to be tasty.
stewedslacker said…
After years of eating pop-tarts religiously, there are only two that make the grade consistently and never let me down. Smores an Cherry. That's right. They are the champs. Other flavors try to draw you in, like hot fudge sundae and wild berry and cinnamon roll. Do not be fooled. They are not good in packs of 8 or 16.