Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Little bald guys, secret combinations, and tri-pods

It seems like only yesterday someone we know was dating people we called Yoko and shirking his many responsibilities. Well, guess who is back in action, minus Yoko. I don't know how I feel about the "motivational" turtle club stories, but who am I to judge? What am I saying? I judge, therefore I am. It is what I do.

Well, hats off to you, Jason, and your obsessive love of Chuck Norris. Thank you for letting me know why exactly it is that missionaries have companions.

3 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Chuck Norris was Jason's roommate? Wha' Happened?!

stewedslacker said...

Let's just say that being back never felt so good, minus Yoko. I can't keep the dirty texts, or lightsabe flinging under control, and I plan on staying that way.

stewedslacker said...

PS, I'm over Chuck, can't abide a guy who would take Huckabee over Romney... and I think a lot of people would back me up on that. Not that I care, but.... GO ROMNEY!!!